Looking for your next challenge as a Cadet Engineer? Look no further, now is the time to become a part of our Sydney team.
Orion is a development services consultancy that has rapidly become known for providing superior value to our Clients. We are honest, accessible and valued for our commercial mindset and using our deep understanding of development to drive innovative solutions to complex projects. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is inclusive, fun and dynamic and we love to challenge the status quo. We invest in our people and provide them with opportunities to become the best they can be.
- As a Cadet Engineer your main duties will include supporting senior staff and reporting to the construction manager.
- Preparation of works contracts
- Preparation of quantities and tender documents
- Site inspections and progress reports of site works
- Budget and program control/reporting
- General administration
- Assistance of senior staff and the construction manager
- Adoption, promotion and adherence to the Orion Consulting’s Quality Management (QMS) and Work Health & Safety (WHS) Systems.
Skills and Expertise
- Degree in Civil Engineering or,
- 3 years of full-time study as a civil engineer – site exposer preferred but not critical
- We offer a boutique working environment with a young and diverse team of project managers, construction managers, designers, planners and engineers who are dedicated to providing superior service to our valued Clients.
- We have a structure that offers opportunity for career progression alongside the growth of the business.
- We offer unstructured mentoring, guidance, ongoing support and supervision.
- We focus on spending more time getting the job done by minimising processes and administration tasks.
- We organise regular social activities.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org