KFW is a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offers Civil & Structural Engineering, Survey and is an accredited Water Service Coordinator for Sydney Water. KFW drives great outcomes for urban development from inception through to completion. KFW now draw on a total resource pool of 90+ staff members, and we are expanding.
- As a Sydney Water Designer/WSC you will provide support to the Manager of Sewer & Water to meet or exceed project objectives
- You will complete Sewer Design’s to support a range of urban or regional developments
- You will ensure the integrity of overall design, you will be collaborating with other design disciplines
- You will review and ensure compliance in the components of the project, including drawings, reports, specifications and studies and the interfaces with other disciplines
- You will provide technical input and direction/leadership working on a variety of projects
- You will provide mentoring to the other members of the KFW team
- You will provide assistance in the strategic and continued growth of the business
- Coordinate design and drafting activities with drafters to provide drawing sets to KFW standards
- Ensure work output is of a technically high standard, meets client needs, and activities are commercially viable
- Regular and friendly interaction with clients
- Plan, execute and finalise projects according to deadlines
- Complete potable water, Low Pressure and sewer designs to Sydney Water standards
- Manage project budgets, forecasting and invoicing
- Liaise with authorities and utility agencies
- Adoption, promotion and adherence to the KFW’s Quality Management (QMS) and Work Health & Safety (WHS) Systems.
Skills and Expertise
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- 5+ Years Industry Experience
- Relevant Sydney Water Accreditation (C3)
- Proficient in the use of Civil3D, 12D design software.
- We offer a boutique working environment with a young and diverse team of project managers, construction managers, designers, planners and engineers who are dedicated to providing superior service to our valued Clients.
- We have a structure that offers opportunity for career progression alongside the growth of the business.
- We offer unstructured mentoring, guidance, ongoing support and supervision.
- We focus on spending more time getting the job done by minimising processes and administration tasks.
- We organise regular social activities.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org