Looking for your next challenge as a Project Manager? Look no further, now is the time to become a part of our Sydney team.
Orion is a development services consultancy that has rapidly become known for providing superior value to our Clients. We are honest, accessible and valued for our commercial mindset and using our deep understanding of development to drive innovative solutions to complex projects. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is inclusive, fun and dynamic and we love to challenge the status quo. We invest in our people and provide them with opportunities to become the best they can be.
- As a Project Manager you will provide support to the Project Director / Senior Project Manager to meet or exceed project objectives
- You will provide technical input and direction/leadership working on a variety of projects
- You will provide mentoring to the other members of the Orion team
- You will provide assistance in the strategic and continued growth of the business
- Regular and friendly interaction with clients
- Plan, execute and finalise projects according to deadlines
- Manage project budgets, forecasting and invoicing
- Liase with authorities and utility agencies
- Adoption, promotion and adherence to the Orion Consulting’s Quality Management (QMS) and Work Health & Safety (WHS) Systems.
Skills and Expertise
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- 5+ Years Industry Experience
- We offer a boutique working environment with a young and diverse team of project managers, construction managers, designers, planners and engineers who are dedicated to providing superior service to our valued Clients.
- We have a structure that offers opportunity for career progression alongside the growth of the business.
- We offer unstructured mentoring, guidance, ongoing support and supervision.
- We focus on spending more time getting the job done by minimising processes and administration tasks.
- We organise regular social activities.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org