Are you a passionate Water Engineer looking to forge your own path? Look no further, now is the time to become a part of our Design team.
Orion is a development services consultancy that has rapidly become known for providing superior value to our Clients. We are honest, accessible, and valued for our commercial mindset and using our deep understanding of development to drive innovative solutions to complex projects. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is inclusive, fun, and dynamic and we love to challenge the status quo. We invest in our people and provide them with opportunities to become the best they can be.
- As a Senior Stormwater Engineer, you will complete complex hydrologic and hydraulic modelling for a range of development projects and provide clear and robust reporting demonstrating adopted methodology, performance, and compliance with required standards
- You will undertake documentation and design tasks with a demonstrated working knowledge in the use of 12D with the TuFLOW and QGIS interface at an advanced level
- You will assist with implementing tools (scripts/macros/python) and procedures within the design software package (12D, QGIS etc.) to help improve quality and efficiency
- You will demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues
- You will provide guidance and leadership to our intermediate and junior staff members
- You will provide mentoring to the other members of the Orion team
- You will assist in the strategic and continued growth of the business
- Regular and friendly interaction with clients
- Plan, execute and finalise projects according to deadlines
- Constantly improve engineering systems and processes
- Liaise with authorities
- Adoption, promotion, and adherence to the Orion Consulting’s Integrated Management (IMS) System
Skills and Expertise
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- 10+ Years Industry Experience
- We offer a boutique working environment with a young and diverse team of project managers, construction managers, designers, planners, and engineers who provide superior service to our valued Clients.
- We have a structure that offers opportunity for career progression alongside the growth of the business.
- We offer unstructured mentoring, guidance, ongoing support, and supervision.
- We focus on spending more time getting the job done by minimising processes and administration tasks.
- We organise regular social activities.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact our friendly team on (02)8660 0035 or alternatively send your resume to email@example.com.